PAYMENT & RESERVATION POLICIES
- Lessons are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Enrollment in Maddy's Music Studio is not a “payment per service” arrangement, but rather a tuition-based business. Enrollment and booking of music lessons is a purchase of a teacher’s services and a reservation of the teacher’s time. Your weekly lesson time is reserved for you; since the time passes whether a student uses it or not, a lesson missed is time and money lost.
- Any lesson canceled with 24 hours is NEVER eligible for reschedule. Last-minute notification of inability to attend a lesson is appreciated, but does not excuse payment for last-minute reschedules.
- Enrollment is required to be for the entire semester. Tuition for the entire term is due regardless of lesson and/or semester attendance.
MISSED LESSONS, RESCHEDULING & ATTENDANCE
- Your music education is important, and in order to get the most out of your investment with Maddy, regular attendance needs to be a priority!
- Missed weekly lessons, whether for illness or planned vacation, are a forfeit of that lesson's fee. Maddy does her best to accommodate makeup lesson needs! --- but is not required to do so.
- If possible, clients are welcome to "trade" lessons with other clients in order to avoid forfeiting their lesson time! At the beginning of semester terms, Maddy will provide a roster schedule with contact information available to all studio parents.
- Lessons missed by the teacher at any time for any reason will be made-up at a mutually convenient time for the student and the teacher, or a credit for the lesson will be given will be applied to the student's next lesson package signup.
- If a student arrives late for a lesson but before 50% of lesson time ending, they will receive instruction for the remainder of the scheduled lesson time. After 50% of lesson time has passed, student is not eligible to receive lesson instruction for remainder of lesson time.